The Resource 2001 10th Mountain Division reunion records, 2001
- 2001 10th Mountain Division reunion records, 2001
- Inclusive dates
- Collection contains 13 VHS-C and 4 VHS video tapes recorded at the 10th Mountain Division National Reunion in St. Louis, Mo. in 2001. The video tapes contain interviews with or about the following members of the Division: Ken Allen, Clint Andervell, Webster Barnett, James Barr, Melvin Barrow, Jeddie Brooks, Donald Brown, Bob Carlson, Dean Carmichael, Gerald Cook, Dick Cooper, Bob Coville, William Craine, Gerry Cullinane, Marvin Eager, Robert Eckert, Norman Ehrgott, Floyd Ericson, Larry Fields, Gardner Finn, Robert Goyer, Chuck Hauptman, Walter Howard, Harold Lumm, Gerald Lundby, Stanley Mussewicz, Frances Paque, Fernandez Partridge, Jake Pollack, Woody Powers, B.C. Privette, Ernest Rains, Henry Reinig, Russell Ricketson, Richard J. Rogers, Robert Sabin, Hans Schmidt, Peter Schwetz, Karl Single, Frank Staples, Art Thompson, Hans Thompson, Orville Tomky, Hassell Vass, Eugene Verhamme, Jack Wright
- Forms part of: 10th Mountain Division Resource Center Collection.
- Biographical or historical data
- The 10th Mountain Division, a full division of the US Army, specializing in mountain and winter warfare, trained at Camp Hale, Colo., during WWII. Experienced in skiing, mountaineering, and cold-weather survival as well as military tactics, the soldiers fought enemy forces in the Italian Campaign of 1945. Dubbed the "ski troops" by the press, the 10th Mountain Division remains the only military division recruited by a civilian organization, the National Ski Patrol. Many veterans of the 10th contributed greatly to the development of the recreational ski industry in the US and to the growth of related fields such as outdoor equipment development, and nature conservation.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of 2001 10th Mountain Division reunion records, 2001
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 2001 10th Mountain Division reunion records, 2001
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.denverlibrary.org/resource/gxY7WS76WvU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.denverlibrary.org/resource/gxY7WS76WvU/">2001 10th Mountain Division reunion records, 2001</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.denverlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.denverlibrary.org/">Denver Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Denver Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...